Friday, March 29, 2013

Looking for the best snorkeling in Bora Bora?



Snorkeling in Bora Bora Lagoon is my favorite activity. On the beautiful island of Bora Bora some of the most amazing scenery lies beneath the surface of Bora Bora lagoon waiting to be discovered. The Bora Bora Lagoon is home to hundreds of dazzling tropical fish species. Everything is friendly. So you can relax and frolic as if you're in a huge heated pool.

When I am at Bora Bora I spend every possible moment in, and on, the Bora Bora Lagoon. The clarity of the water, combined with the diverse shades of blue, make the lagoon a snorkeling paradise. Gliding in the calm water, watching the bright, striped and spotted fish dance around the coral below, is pure happiness.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. best snorkeling destinations

    ReplyDelete